Global IP News (India)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Releases Aktina Corp's Patent Application for System, Process and Apparatus to Determine Linac Isocenter
Alexandria, Sept. 11 -- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has released Aktina Corp's patent application for system, process and apparatus to determine linac isocenter. Zacharopoulos Nicholas, Markovic Milan and Fenyes David developed the invention.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Releases Altria Client Services's Patent Application for Tip Device for Electronic Vaping Device
Alexandria, Sept. 11 -- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has released Altria Client Services's patent application for tip device for electronic vaping device. Mishra Munmaya K, Lau Raymond, Blackmon Zack and Mckenna Kelli developed the invention.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Publishes E3D ACAL's Patent Application for Automatic Injection Device with a Dampening Element
Alexandria, Sept. 11 -- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has published E3D ACAL's patent application for automatic injection device with a dampening element. Sarkorov Dmitri, Daily David and Raday Lior developed the invention.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Publishes Samsung Electronics's Patent Application for Apparatus and Method for Correcting Error of Bio-Information Sensor and Apparatus and Method for Estimating Bio-Information
Alexandria, Sept. 11 -- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has published Samsung Electronics's patent application for apparatus and method for correcting error of bio-information sensor and apparatus and method for estimating bio-information. Lee So Young, Park Jin Young, Choi Ka Ram Ram and Bae Sang Kon developed the invention.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Receives ATEA Pharmaceuticals's Patent Application for Highly Active Compounds Against COVID-19
Alexandria, Sept. 11 -- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has received ATEA Pharmaceuticals's patent application for highly active compounds against COVID-19. Sommadossi Jean-Pierre and Moussa Adel developed the invention.
- Analyticon Discovery Seeks Patent for Novel Triterpene-Glycosides as Sweeteners or Sweetener Enhancer
Alexandria, Sept. 11 -- Analyticon Discovery has sought a patent for novel triterpene-glycosides as sweeteners or sweetener enhancer. Siems Karsten, Kluge Grit, Jakupovic Sven, Waluga Gregor and Tsichrintzi Fotini developed the invention.
- Aviratek Biomedical Solutions Applies for Patent on Method and Compositions for the Use of Botanical Extracts in the Treatment of Viral Infections
Alexandria, Sept. 11 -- Aviratek Biomedical Solutions has applied for United States patent for method and compositions for the use of botanical extracts in the treatment of viral infections. Langland Jeffrey, Denzler Karen, Waters Robert and Jacobs Bertram developed it.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Publishes Sumitomo Rubber Industries's Patent Application for Golf Club Head with Sole Rails
Alexandria, Sept. 11 -- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has published Sumitomo Rubber Industries's patent application for golf club head with sole rails. Munson Anthony and Nivanh Dan developed the invention.
- Minovia Therapeutics Seeks Patent for Mitochondrial Augmentation Therapy of Brain Diseases
Alexandria, Sept. 11 -- Minovia Therapeutics has sought a patent for mitochondrial augmentation therapy of brain diseases. Yivgi Ohana Natalie, Halavee Uriel, Bukshpan Shmuel, Sher Noa and Blumkin Moriya developed the invention.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Releases Centre National De La Recherche Scientifique and Universite Paris-Sud 11's Patent Application for Nanoparticulate Prodrugs
Alexandria, Sept. 11 -- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has released Centre National De La Recherche Scientifique and Universite Paris-Sud 11's patent application for nanoparticulate prodrugs. Fattal Elias, Tsapis Nicolas, Lorscheider Mathilde, Canioni Romain and Reynaud Franceline developed the invention.
- Paknejad Seyed Amir Submits Patent Application for Method and Apparatus for Creating a Bond Between Objects Based on Formation of Inter-Diffusion Layers
Alexandria, June 3 -- Paknejad Seyed Amir has submitted a patent application for method and apparatus for creating a bond between objects based on formation of inter-diffusion layers. The patent application number is 17/176099. International Patent Classification code is H01L 23/00 20060101 H01L023/...
- Wang Cyon Xi En Applies for Patent on High Supersonic F-39, CY-39 & Cyclone Series Fighters Aeronautics Engineering Design & Main Controlling Functional Equipements
Taipei, Jan. 24 -- Wang Cyon Xi En has applied for Taiwan patent for high supersonic f-39, CY-39 & cyclone series fighters aeronautics engineering design & main controlling functional equipements. Wang Cyon Xi-En developed it....
- Volin Dee Submits United States Patent Application for Six-Device-In-One Material-Saving Consumer-And-Manufacturer-Cost-Saving Shipping-Volume-Saving Multi-Barrier-Locking Multi-Root-Gripping-and-Water-Flowing Anti-Digging Garden-and-Tree-Protecting Vertical-Truck-Bed-Extender-And-Tonneau-Cover Stackable Landscape Barrier
Alexandria, March 26 -- Volin Dee has submitted a patent application for six-device-in-one material-saving consumer-and-manufacturer-cost-saving shipping-volume-saving multi-barrier-locking multi-root-gripping-and-water-flowing anti-digging garden-and-tree-protecting vertical-truck-bed-extender-and-...
- United States Patent for Refrigerator Issued to LG Electronics
Alexandria, July 14 -- United States Patent for refrigerator has been issued to LG Electronics. This invention was developed by Oh Minkyu. The patent application number is 16/199,950. The International Patent Classification codes are F25B 1/00 (20060101), F25B 41/335 (20210101), F25B 41/34 (20210101...
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Receives Volin Dee's Patent Application for Five-Device-In-One Arthritic-Aiding Reversible Sun-Blocking Projector-Screening Event-Sheltering Vehicle-Awning Cupola, Having Arthritic-Aiding Multi-Function Cupola-Spline System, Arthritic-Aiding Cupola-Spline-Elevating and Tensioning System, Adjustable-Utilitarian-Volume Double-Sided-Function Dome System, Multi-Unit-Attaching Utility-Port Trailer-Hitch System, and Tailgate-Slot Insertable and Reversible Tripod System
Alexandria, Jan. 29 -- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has received Volin Dee's patent application for five-device-in-one arthritic-aiding reversible sun-blocking projector-screening event-sheltering vehicle-awning cupola, having arthritic-aiding multi-function cupola-spline system, arthritic-aidin...
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Publishes Fisher Michelle's Patent Application for Acquiring an Identification Code Associated with a User in an NFC Transaction
Alexandria, Feb. 25 -- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has published Fisher Michelle's patent application for acquiring an identification code associated with a user in an NFC transaction. The patent application number is 17/084538. International Patent Classification codes are G06Q 20/20 20060101 ...
- LG Electronics Granted Patent for Broadcast Signal Transmitting Apparatus, Broadcast Signal Receiving Apparatus, Method for Transmitting Broadcast Signal and Method for Receiving Broadcast Signal
Alexandria, Jan. 5 -- LG Electronics has been granted a patent for broadcast signal transmitting apparatus, broadcast signal receiving apparatus, method for transmitting broadcast signal and method for receiving broadcast signal. Kwak Minsung, Yang Seungryul, Moon Kyoungsoo, Ko Woosuk and Hong...
- Fisher Michelle Seeks Patent for Method and System for Purchasing a Product Using a Non-Browser Based Application
Alexandria, Feb. 4 -- Fisher Michelle has sought a patent for method and system for purchasing a product using a non-browser based application. The patent application number is 16/913263. International Patent Classification codes are G06Q 20/20 20060101 G06Q020/20, H04W 4/21 20060101 H04W004/21,...
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Publishes Forsell Peter's Patent Application for Apparatus for Treating Obesity
Alexandria, June 27 -- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has published Forsell Peter's patent application for apparatus for treating obesity. The patent application number is 17/113188. International Patent Classification codes are A61F 5/00 20060101 A61F005/00, A61B 17/00 20060101 A61B017/00, A61B...
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Awards Patent for Four-Device-in-One Bleacher-Skybox Food-Dehydrator Mobile-Marine-Sauna Wind-and-Smoke-Redirecting Bungalow
Alexandria, Aug. 11 -- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has awarded Volin Dee a patent for four-device-in-one bleacher-skybox food-dehydrator mobile-marine-sauna wind-and-smoke-redirecting bungalow. The patent application number is 17/200,920. The International Patent Classification codes are E04H...