west bengal registrar of cooperative societies
Housing market in India: a comparison with the US and Spain.
...In addition, there are cooperative banks and housing finance companies, ..., co-operatives and building societies with a maximum tenor of 10 years. In ... many disparate registries (Registrar of Companies, Patents Registry, ... 0.18 0.16 Uttar Pradesh 2.38 3.07 West Bengal 2.04 1.33 A & N Islands 0.01 ...
Saradha Fallout: Bengal Firms Eye Cooperative Society Status
... kings, many companies are seeking registration as cooperative societies either from the Centre or from the West Bengal government to stay afloat, under different names and identities. According to Roy, Universal has three types of schemes.
Indian Police Administrative Service (Fixation of Cadre Strength) Sixth Amendment Regulations, 2007, of June 03, 2010
... for Cooperation & Registrar of Cooperative Societies 1 ... Inspector General of Police - Western Range , Mangalore 1 ... 24. WEST BENGAL 1. Senior Duty Posts ...
Nidhi Firms Raising Crores From Small Depositors [Kolkata]
... are in reality mutual benefit societies (MBS) or Nidhi companies registered ... them loans like employees' cooperative societies in corporate houses. However, ... Banerjee government and the Registrar of Companies (ROC) Kolkata has stopped ... certificate to MBS in Bengal since May. But, most Nidhi companies ... two are state undertakings -the West Bengal Industrial Development Finance ...
- Ownership of Land without Earth. Evaluation on the Establishment and Management of the Apartment Ownership Schemes in Indian Perspective
- Consumerism in Health Care - a Critique. A Critique of Consumerism in Healthcare with Reference to the Indian Consumer Law
- Sexual Harassment and Law in India. Indian Perspective
Bengal Money-Lenders Act, 1940, of March 31, 2011
.... (2) It extends to the whole of West Bengal but is shall not apply to the Reserve Bank ..." means a society registered under the Cooperative Societies Act, 1912, (2 of 1912) or any ... 6 - Appointment of State and other Registrars . There shall be State Registrar for the ...
West Bengal Municipal Corporation Act, 2006, of February 16, 2011
... deemed to have been registered, under the West Bengal Cooperative Societies Act, 1983 (West Ben. Act XLV of 1983);. (18) ...(6) The District Registrar of a district, or the Sub-Registrar of a local registration ...
Indian Administrative Service (Pay) Tenth Amendment Rules, 2010, of May 20, 2010
... with the Government of West Bengal hereby makes the following rules ...Registrar, Cooperative Societies. District ...
Constitution of India, 1950, of February 18, 2010
... or unions 7[or co-operative societies]; . (d) to move freely throughout the ... Article 43B - Promotion of cooperative societies . 1[The State shall .... 8. Substituted by the West Bengal Legislative Council (Abolition) ... (f) "Registrar" means the Central Registrar appointed ...
West Bengal Municipal Act, 1993, of February 16, 2011
... havebeen registered under the West Bengal Co-operative Societies Act, 1983 (WestBen. Act 45 of 1983);]. (11)"Council" means the ... Co-operative Bank Limited, and shall include any Cooperative Bank affiliated to the West Bengal State Co-operative Bank ...2[(6) The District Registrar of the district or the Sub-Registrar of the local registration ...
The Income-Tax Act, 1995
4. Charge of income-tax 1 (1)Where any Central Act enacts that income-tax shall be charged for any assessment year at any rate or rates, income-tax at that rate or those rates shall be charged for that year in accordance with, and 2[subject to the provisions (including provisions for the levy of additional income-tax) of, this Act] in respect of th...
... insurance company or by a cooperative society, shall be computed in ...Income of co-operative societies. [81. Income of co-operative ... and the signature of the Registrar to the Appellate Tribunal which shall ... Processing Zones at Falta in West Bengal; Madras in Tamil Nadu; Cochin in ...
C. R. No. 1017 of 1981. Case: Eastern Railway Employees Co-Operative Bank Ltd. Vs Saroj Nath Dhar Gupta and Ors.. Calcutta High Court
1. The plaintiff opposite party, Saroj Nath Dhar Gupta had instituted Title Suit No. 417 of 1975 in the First Munsifs Court, Asansol against the petitioner Eastern Railway Employees Cooperative Bank Ltd and the Divisional Superintendent, Eastern Railway, Asansol interafia, for a decree declaring that the defendants were not entitled to realise any
Industrial Disputes Act, 1947 along with commentary, of January 03, 2011
... to an Association, such as the Western India Automobile Association whose sole .... In Gujarat State Cooperative Land Development Bank Ltd. vs. P.R. ...43 West Bengal. In section 2, in clause (kkk), in ..."(ooo) 'Registrar means the person for the time being ... public by the Co-operative Societies.--Goa Gaz., 21-9-1995, p. 247, Sr. 1, ...
Civil Appeal No. 9017 of 2013 (Arising out of SLP (C) No. 24290 of 2012) and Civil Appeal Nos. 9020, 9029 and 9023 of 2013 (Arising out of SLP (C) Nos. 24291 of 2012, 13796 and 13797 of 2013). Case: Thalappalam Ser. Coop. Bank Ltd. and Ors. Vs State of Kerala and Ors.. Supreme Court
2. We are, in these appeals, concerned with the question whether a co-operative society registered under the Kerala Co-operative Societies Act, 1969 (for short "the Societies Act") will fall within the definition of "public authority" Under Section 2(h) of the Right to Information Act, 2005 (for short "the RTI Act") and be bound by the obligations