west bengal registrar of cooperative societies
W.P. No. 17755 of 2011. Case: Bashirhat Sardarati Tantubay Samabay Samity Limited Vs State of West Bengal. Calcutta High Court
1. Affidavit-of-service filed in Court today be kept on record. The petitioner No. 1 is a cooperative society of which the petitioner No. 2 is its Secretary. In the instant writ petition serious allegations have been made with regard to bogus delegates whose names appear in the voters' list for the purpose of electing a Board of Directors for the a...
W.P. No. 12292(W) of 2009. Case: Metropolitan Cooperative Housing Society Ltd. and Anr. Vs The State Information Commission and Ors.. Calcutta High Court
1. The first petitioner is a co-operative society, registered in accordance with the provisions of the Bengal Cooperative Societies Act, 1940, since repealed and replaced by the West Bengal Cooperative Societies Act, 1983 (hereafter the Act). The second petitioner is the secretary of the first petitioner. 2. The fifth respondent is a member of the...
C.R.R. No. 361 of 2007. Case: Sri Ramapada Shaw Vs The State of West Bengal and Anr.. Calcutta High Court
1. The instant revisional application under Section 482 Code of Criminal Procedure has been preferred for quashing the entire proceeding of G.R. Case No. 1548 of 2005 arising out of Memari Police Station Case No. 242 of 2005 under Sections 406/420 Indian Penal Code now pending before the learned Judicial Magistrate, 5th Court, Burdwan. 2. It is su...
..., BENFED, Burdwan Branch under the West Bengal State Cooperative Marketing Federation Limited lodged a complaint against Messrs. ....03.2005 which were procured from different cooperative societies of the district under the direction of the District Manager of ...20,00,000/- to the Assistant Registrar of Cooperative Society, Burdwan Range - I, District Burdwan which ...
Housing market in India: a comparison with the US and Spain.
...In addition, there are cooperative banks and housing finance companies, ..., co-operatives and building societies with a maximum tenor of 10 years. In ... many disparate registries (Registrar of Companies, Patents Registry, ... 0.18 0.16 Uttar Pradesh 2.38 3.07 West Bengal 2.04 1.33 A & N Islands 0.01 ...
Saradha Fallout: Bengal Firms Eye Cooperative Society Status
... kings, many companies are seeking registration as cooperative societies either from the Centre or from the West Bengal government to stay afloat, under different names and identities. According to Roy, Universal has three types of schemes.
- Sexual Harassment and Law in India. Indian Perspective
F.M.A. 1288 of 2010. Case: Debasis Mukherjee Vs State of West Bengal and Ors.. Calcutta High Court
1. This appeal has been preferred at the instance of the writ Petitioner assailing the judgment and order dated 10th September, 2010 passed by a 2 learned Judge of this Court whereby and whereunder the said learned Judge dismissed the writ petition on merits. 2. The essential facts which are relevant for the purpose of deciding the issues raised i...
... Forum provided under the West Bengal Co-operative Societies Act including the filing of a representation before the Assistant Registrar, Co-operative Societies Hooghly. Considering the aforesaid ... from the aforesaid order of the Deputy Registrar Cooperative Societies dated 3rd June, 2010 are set out hereunder:. After ...
W.P. No. 20542 (w) of 2010. Case: Nadia District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd. and Ors. Vs Nadia District Central Cooperative Bank Employees Union and Ors.. Calcutta High Court
1. The Petitioner No. 1 is a Central Cooperative Bank. It was registered in the year 1961. According to it, it has a total strength of about 139 employees belonging to either of the two registered and recognized trade unions, i.e. the Respondents Nos. 1 and 5 herein respectively. The employees comprise officers, supervisors, clerks and sub-staff wh...
Indian Police Administrative Service (Fixation of Cadre Strength) Sixth Amendment Regulations, 2007
... for Cooperation & Registrar of Cooperative Societies 1 ... Inspector General of Police - Western Range , Mangalore 1 ... 24. WEST BENGAL 1. Senior Duty Posts ...
Bengal Money-Lenders Act, 1940
.... (2) It extends to the whole of West Bengal but is shall not apply to the Reserve Bank ..." means a society registered under the Cooperative Societies Act, 1912, (2 of 1912) or any ... 6 - Appointment of State and other Registrars . There shall be State Registrar for the ...
West Bengal Municipal Corporation Act, 2006
... deemed to have been registered, under the West Bengal Cooperative Societies Act, 1983 (West Ben. Act XLV of 1983);. (18) ...(6) The District Registrar of a district, or the Sub-Registrar of a local registration ...
Indian Administrative Service (Pay) Tenth Amendment Rules, 2010
... with the Government of West Bengal hereby makes the following rules ...Registrar, Cooperative Societies. District ...
WP No. 1141 of 2009. Case: Narendra Kumar Mehra Vs State of West Bengal And Others. Calcutta High Court
The case of the petitioner is that under section 95 of the 1983 Act disputes were referred to the Registrar of Cooperative Societies. An Arbitrator was also appointed and an application filed by the respondent no.3 for deciding the question of maintainability of the petition as a preliminary issue and for withdrawal of reference from the appointed
W. P. No. 483 (W) of 2009. Case: Greenhood Co-Operative Housing Society Limited Vs State of West Bengal and Another. Calcutta High Court
1. The added respondent, the person who made the request tinder section 6 of the Right to Information Act, 2005, and the State Information Commissioner are vociferous in having the ad interim order of December 29, 2008 vacated. The writ petitioner had complained of an order passed by the State Information Commissioner requiring a trunk kept in the
... requiring a trunk kept in the custody of the Registrar of Co-operative Societies pursuant to orders made by a competent ... order of December 12, 2008 passed by the Registrar of Cooperative Societies. 2. The writ petitioner makes two points. First, the ...
Constitution of India, 1950
... or unions 7[or co-operative societies]; . (d) to move freely throughout the ... Article 43B - Promotion of cooperative societies . 1[The State shall .... 8. Substituted by the West Bengal Legislative Council (Abolition) ... (f) "Registrar" means the Central Registrar appointed ...
West Bengal Municipal Act, 1993
... havebeen registered under the West Bengal Co-operative Societies Act, 1983 (WestBen. Act 45 of 1983);]. (11)"Council" means the ... Co-operative Bank Limited, and shall include any Cooperative Bank affiliated to the West Bengal State Co-operative Bank ...2[(6) The District Registrar of the district or the Sub-Registrar of the local registration ...
W.P. No. 27472 (W) of 2008. Case: Ashok Kumar Samanta and Others Vs State of West Bengal and Others. Calcutta High Court
1. In this Writ Petition, the Petitioners pray the issuance of a Writ of Mandamus commanding upon the Respondents to withdraw the Order dated 15.9.2008 (Annexure- P4) issued by the Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies, Hooghly whereby and whereunder, and in pursuance of the provisions of Section 26(3) of the West Bengal Cooperative Societies A...
W.P. No. 17755 (W) of 2011. Case: Samabay Samity Limited & Anr. Vs The State of West Bengal & Ors.. Calcutta High Court
1. Affidavit of service filed in Court today be kept on record. The petitioner No. 1 is a co-operative society of which the petitioner No. 2 is its Secretary. In the instant writ petition serious allegations have been made with regard to bogus delegates whose names appear in the voters' list for the purpose of electing a Board of Directors for the
...2. It appears that the Registrar of Co-operative Societies, West Bengal, by an order dated 21st ... not lie against West Bengal State Handloom Weavers' Cooperative Society Ltd., simply upon relying on the above judgment cannot be ...
- Ownership of Land without Earth. Evaluation on the Establishment and Management of the Apartment Ownership Schemes in Indian Perspective
C. R. No. 1017 of 1981. Case: Eastern Railway Employees Co-Operative Bank Ltd. Vs Saroj Nath Dhar Gupta and Ors.. Calcutta High Court
1. The plaintiff opposite party, Saroj Nath Dhar Gupta had instituted Title Suit No. 417 of 1975 in the First Munsifs Court, Asansol against the petitioner Eastern Railway Employees Cooperative Bank Ltd and the Divisional Superintendent, Eastern Railway, Asansol interafia, for a decree declaring that the defendants were not entitled to realise any
F.M.A. 1436 of 2014. Case: Dilip Kumar Dutta Vs The Chief Executive Officer, West Bengal State Consumers' Co-operative Federation Ltd. and Ors.. Calcutta High Court
1. The question involved in the present appeal is whether the jurisdiction of the Civil Court is ousted when a claim for payment of money is made from a co-operative society registered under the West Bengal Cooperative Societies Act, for work done for and on behalf of the society. The appellant, a partnership firm, was appointed as the handling and...
- Consumerism in Health Care - a Critique. A Critique of Consumerism in Healthcare with Reference to the Indian Consumer Law
Special Civil Application No. 7338 of 2010. Case: Issan Overseas Ltd & 5 Vs Abhyuday Co-operative Bank Ltd & 3. Gujarat High Court
1. By way of this petition under Article 226 of the Constitution, the petitioner No. 1, a debtor and a defaulter of a Cooperative Bank, has prayed for an appropriate writ, order or direction to quash and set aside order dated 8.10.2008 passed by the Registrar, Cooperative Societies, Gujarat State, Gandhinagar in exercise of his powers conferred und...
G.A. 2927 of 2013 and W.P. No. 813 of 2013. Case: Chatter Singh Baid Vs State of West Bengal. Calcutta High Court
1. This writ application is preferred against the judgment of the Ld. Tribunal dated 14th June, 2013 in Appeal no. 13/11. The Appellate Tribunal by the said judgment and order upheld the award dated 4th February, 2011 passed by the Ld. Arbitrator in dispute case no. 19/RC/S/2010. 2. The writ petition no. 1 is claiming to be the Chairman of the Woo...
... preliminary order of division was passed by the Deputy Registrar on 5th September, 1979 under Section 77(1) of the West Bengal peartive Societies Act, 1973 dividing the parent society into two i.e. (i) Ekdalia ...77(2) of the West Bengal Cooperative Societies Act, 1973 from existing members of the society and ...