red light area in patna
- Labour Welfare in India. Labour Law
Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Sites and Remains Rules, 1959
...(f) "prohibited area" or "regulated area" means an area near or adjoining a protected ...(c) use within such precinct's any artificial light other than a flash-light synchronised with the exposure of a ...) From sunrise to 10 p.m. 2 Bihar Patna Kumrahar Site of Mauryan PW Whole From 9 ...
- Consumerism in Health Care - a Critique. A Critique of Consumerism in Healthcare with Reference to the Indian Consumer Law
Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 along with Commentary
...(b) the State of Nagaland and the tribal areas:. Provided that the State Government concerned may, by ...Each case must depend upon and be judged in the light of its own relevant fact. For Order 1, Rule 8 to apply, it is not ...[Vide Notification No. 5596-RX-2188 (w.e.f 14-5-1984}.]. Patna .-In Order III, in rule 4, for sub-rule (4), substitute the ...
60 New Indias: Snapshots of Change ; Women Learning the Ancient Art of Kalaripayat in Kerala, Boys Sweating to Be Like M.S. Dhoni in Jharkhand, Nris Returning to Recreate a Patch of California in Bangalore and a Family Taking a Flight for the First Time. This Is Rising India, Bubbling Over with the Magic of Its Own Makeover.
The numbers are numbing in their growth. In 1950, India's annual growth was 3.5 per cent. Now it's a little over 9 per cent. In 1950, only 18 per cent Indians were literate, while the figure is over 60 per cent now. In 1951, 47 per cent of India's rural population was below the poverty line. It is 28 per cent now. In 1951, public health expenditure was Rs 22 crore, it is Rs 21,959 crore now. The...
MOUSHUNI: WEST BENGAL. And Then There Was Light. At dusk, Moushuni lights up with the power it gets from its ... is today one of the 47 villages in and around the Sundarbans area that run only on alternative energy. "The area Sundarbans now ...MARRIAGE MARTS. PATNA: BIHAR. Aligning The Stars. In an India that moves freely across ...
S.A. No. 323 of 1983. Case: Kiriti Bhusan Shau Vs Jugal Chandra Shau. Calcutta High Court
2. Title Suit No. 166 of 1968 was instituted in the court of the learned Munsif, First Court at Midnapore by the Plaintiffs/Respondents for declaration of their title in respect of 13 decimals of land in plot Nos. 700 and 703 appertaining to R.S. Khatian No. 6863 of Mouza: Patna Bazar and for recovery of possession of 1 decimal encroached land. It
Criminal Appeal (DB) No. 760 of 2009. Case: Gyan Ravi Das Vs The State of Bihar. Patna High Court
1. This appeal has been filed by the sole appellant/accused against the judgment dated 29.06.2009/30.06.2009 passed by Additional District & Sessions Judge-XIII, Patna in Sessions Trial No. 209 of 2008/40 of 2009, arising out of Mokama P.S. Case No. 47 dated 11.04.2005, initially registered for the offences under Sections 307, 326, 324, 448 and...
1947 to 2007
: INDIA AT 60 A DIVIDED DAWN
...1948: INDIA AT 60. THE LIGHT DIES. REWIND. On the evening of January 30, as he was walking to ...AN AREA OF DARKNESS. Visiting India for the first time, Trinidad-born ... leader Jyoti Basu escaped an attempt on his life in Patna. The federal structure wobbled, with Tamil Nadu demanding ...
CWJC No. 20493 of 2011. Case: Usha Jhunjhunwala Vs The Oriental Insurance Company Limited & Ors.. Patna High Court
1. Petitioner has filed this writ application for quashing the letter dated 8.8.2011 (Annexure-6 with the writ application) issued by respondent No. 3, the Divisional Manager of the Oriental Insurance Company Limited, by which her husband was informed that her claim was not found payable on the ground that "Injection Lucentis is not payable under t...
... contains the observations in the panel doctors' report of TPA (respondent-4) and throws some light in respect of the grounds for rejection of petitioner's claim. The same are as follows:--. For ...The eye and skin around it will be cleaned to prevent infection, and your face and the area around the eye will be covered by a drape to keep the area sterile. A small clip (a 'speculum') ...
Cr. Writ No. 518 of 2012. Case: Nirala Yadav @ Raja Ram Yadav @ Dipak @ Ajai Yadav @ Prabesh Yadav @ Azad Vs The State of Bihar and Ors.. Patna High Court
Judgment: Mihir Kr. Jha, J. 1. Heard counsel for the parties. In this writ application the petitioner has assailed the order of his detention dated 10.11.2011 (Annexure-2) passed by the District Magistrate (D.M.), Rohtas at Sasaram in exercise of his power under Se...
...8482 dated 23.11.2011 and letter No. 8572 dated 25.11.2011. 14. In the light of the aforesaid stand taken by the State Government and the D.M., Rohtas in their respective ...area covering dense forest villages, namely, Parchha, Nawadi, Khurd, Nawadi Kala, Khurmabad, Belduria in ...
... Sanjay encouraged her to work in the sensitive "walled city" area of the Capital and introduce his family planning programme. ...?" fumed Singh, a state minister, in the VIP lounge of Patna airport. "This happens everyday." That was that for the socialist ... sources that Mrs Gandhi had ordered plans for a lightning 'Israeli-type' attack to take over East Pakistan. We had evidence ...