rajasthan civil services tribunal
Ias Aspirant Alleges Rape by Bureaucrat
According to the complaint, one day Mohanty walked up to her introducing himself as an IAS officer and promising to help her with preparation for the civil services examination.
B B Mohanty's Family Refuses House Search [Jaipur]
... after promising to help her clear the civil services examination and later marry her, police ... 1977-batch officer, is chairman of the Rajasthan Civil Services Appellate Tribunal in Jaipur. The ...
22-Year-Old Up Girl Accuses Ias Officer of Raping Her [India]
... after promising to help her clear the civil services examination and later marry her. ... 1977-batch officer, is chairman of the Rajasthan Civil Services Appellate Tribunal in Jaipur. The ...
Probable Names for Chief Secretary Post Sent to Ec [Jaipur]
... proposed are of BB Mohanty, chairman, Rajasthan Civil Services Appellate Tribunal, CS Rajan, ...
Sexual Assault: Suspended Ias Officer Files Anticipatory Bail Plea in Hc [Jaipur]
...) rank officer, Mohanty was chairman, Rajasthan Civil Services Appellate Tribunal. Copyright ...
Senior Ias Officer Booked in Rajasthan Rape Case
... batch IAS officer is presently posted as chairman Rajasthan Civil Services Appellate Tribunal in Jaipur. According to the police, ...
Ias Officer Mohanty Remains Untraceable; Another Tandon Case in Making? [Jaipur]
...-rank officer, Mohanty was chairman of Rajasthan Civil Services Appellate Tribunal and he was ...
S.B. Civil Writ Petition No. 9534/2010. Case: State of Rajasthan Vs Narayan Singh. Rajasthan High Court
1. By an appropriate writ, order or direction, in the nature of Certiorari may please be issued and the impugned judgment dated 23.06.2010 (Annex.-3) passed by learned Rajasthan Civil Services Appellate Tribunal in appeal 22/2010 may kindly be quashed and set aside. 2. The learned counsel for the respondents, Ms. Shweta Bora submitted that the con...
S.B. Civil Writ Petition No. 4905/2014 and Stay Application No. 4520/2014. Case: Devendra Kumar Sharma Vs The Director, Secondary Education, Rajasthan, Bikaner and Another. Rajasthan High Court
1. This writ petition has been filed by petitioner assailing the judgment dated 21.10.2013 of the Rajasthan Civil Services Appellate Tribunal passed in Contempt Petition No. 61/2010 (690/2002) filed by petitioner. Before the Tribunal, the petitioner claimed that the selection scale ought to be granted to him by counting the period of ad hoc service...
D.B. Civil Special Appeal (Writ) No. 648/2014. Case: Gajendra Singh Nain Vs State of Rajasthan & Ors.. Rajasthan High Court
1. The respondent No. 5 Baldeo Singh Suda, who was working as Tehsildar Kolayat, District Bikaner was transferred on the post of Tehsildar Lohawat vide order dated 1.3.20014 along with 143 Tehsildars by the Board of Revenue, Ajmer. The respondent No. 5 challenged his transfer by way of an appeal before the Rajasthan Civil Services Appellate Tribuna...
S.B. Civil Writ Petition No. 1598/2014. Case: Devi Singh Rajpurohit Vs State of Rajasthan. Rajasthan High Court
2. Dr. Devi Singh Rajpurohit, petitioner is present-in-person. On behalf of respondents, Dr. Sampat Raj, Officer-in-Charge of the case, is present. The case is listed in today's cause list at Serial No. 84 for final disposal at admission stage category. 3. Both the parties are agreed that the controversy involved in the present case is squarely co...
... writ, order or direction, the respondents may kindly be directed to compute the services rendered by the petitioner in the Animal Husbandry Department and since the petitioner continued to ...The judgment dated 10.11.2008 passed by the Rajasthan Civil Services Appellate Tribunal is quashed. The appeal preferred by the petitioner before the tribunal is allowed. The petitioner ...
Arbitral Tribunal v. Court The Delhi High Court Walks The Tight Rope Of Jurisdiction
... was in the business of developing a biomass plant in Rajasthan and entered in a Project Development Agreement dated May 2, 2010 ...The Supreme Court has also held that a civil court does not have the power to stay arbitration on the grounds ... 8 Scan Organics Ltd. v. Mukesh Babu Financial Services Ltd. (1998) 3 RAJ 240 (Bom), Jain Studios Limited vs Maitry ...
- BUSINESS PROCESS OUTSOURCING AND LAW ON CONTRACT LABOUR IN INDIA. AN ANALYSIS OF LABOUR ISSUES IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ENABLED SERVICES
- The Administrative Relations Between Union And The States. In India
Rajasthan Rent Control Act, 2001
..., natural light lavatories, lifts, conservancy, sanitary services, telephone services, T.V. cable services or the like;. (b) late Rent Tribunal" means Appellate Rent Tribunal Constituted under section 19. (c) ... be effected through process server of the Tribunal or the Civil Court as well as by registered post, acknowledgement due. Notice ...
Frequently Asked Questions On Arrest Of Ship In India - Ship Arrest In India
... (including containers) supplied or services rendered to the ship for its operation, ... t. Rajasthan High Court is not vested with admiralty ... of arrest in both the English and the Civil Law systems is to obtain security as a guarantee ... is sufficient to clothe a competent tribunal with jurisdiction over the owner in respect of ...
Rajasthan (Regulation of Appointments to Public Services and Rationalisation of Staff) Act, 1999
... of claims.- Notwithstanding anything contained in any judgement, decree or order of any civil court, tribunal or other authority, the claims for regular appointment of all daily wage employees ...
- Labour Welfare in India. Labour Law
- Sexual Harassment and Law in India. Indian Perspective
Indian Police Administrative Service (Fixation of Cadre Strength) Sixth Amendment Regulations, 2007
... Director of Civil Supplies 1 2 ... 1 2 Director (Health Services) 1 2 Resident ... Chairman , Assam Administrative Tribunal 1 ... 19. RAJASTHAN 1. Senior Duty Posts under the ...
FINANCE BILL, 2010 PROVISIONS RELATING TO DIRECT TAXES Introduction The provisions of the Finance Bill, 2010 relating to direct taxes seek to amend the Income-tax Act, inter alia, in order to,- (i)lower the tax burden on individual taxpayers by widening the tax slabs; (ii)allow small companies to convert into Limited Liability Partnerships without attracting capital gains tax liability; (iii)reduc
... interest, royalty or fees for technical services respectively. It was provided, inter alia, that ... the order of Income-tax Appellate Tribunal can be filed before the High Court within a ... Act provides that the provisions of Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 (5 of 1908) shall, as far as may ...of Rajasthan to its employees, under General Insurance Service ...
Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Bill, 2014
... (1), in clause (a), for the words "Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh", the words "Rajasthan, Telangana, ... State of Andhra Pradesh in respect of any civil deposit or local fund deposit shall, as from the ... or award made by any court or other tribunal in proceedings relating to the contract; and . .... PART VIII . Provisions as to services . 77 . Provisions relating to All-India ...
States Reorganisation Act, 1956
..., Madhya Pradesh, Mysore, Punjab or Rajasthan, the new State with the same name, and in ... of an existing State in respect of any civil deposit or local fund deposit shall, as from the ... for award made by any Court or other tribunal in proceedings relating to the contract; and. (b) ... Part: X - PROVIAIONS AS TO SERVICES . Section 114 - Provisions relating to All India ...
- Consumerism in Health Care - a Critique. A Critique of Consumerism in Healthcare with Reference to the Indian Consumer Law
Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014
... (1), in clause (a), for the words "Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh", the words "Rajasthan, Telangana, ... State of Andhra Pradesh in respect of any civil deposit or local fund deposit shall, as from the ... or award made by any court or other tribunal in proceedings relating to the contract; and . .... Part VIII - PROVISIONS AS TO SERVICES . Section 76 - Provisions relating to All-India ...