rajasthan administrative tribunal
O.A.No.2409/2008. Case: Shri R.S. Saxena (Retd.) s/o Shri Dharmata Sehari Vs 1. General Manager, W.C. Railway, Jabalpur, 2. DRM WC Railway, Rajasthan. Central Administrative Tribunal
4. After hearing learned counsel for respondents, the OA is partly allowed. Impugned order is set aside. Respondents are directed to fix the revised pension of the applicant as per the dicta in K.Venkata Raos case (supra) with refund of the amount with simple interest of 9% p.a. till the amount is actually paid. This shall be done within a period o...
DB Civil Writ Petition No. 18771/2012. Case: Shankar Lal Vs Central Administrative Tribunal. Rajasthan High Court
1. Instant petition is directed against the order of Tribunal dt. 11/09/2012 rejecting claim of the petitioner seeking compassionate appointment in place of his father who died, while in service, on 01/11/2002. 2. It reveals from the record that the petitioner got married a year before his father's death and obviously holding an independent unit b...
D.B. Civil Writ Petition No. 7840/2014. Case: Kailash Chand Vs Central Administrative Tribunal. Rajasthan High Court
Judgment: 1. The petitioners have jointly filed the instant petition assailing order of the ld. Central Administrative Tribunal dt. 12.05.2014. 2. The respondent No. 4 was aggrieved by the selection process initiated by the respondent (Railway Establishment) in preparing panel dt.
D.B. Civil Writ Petition No. 17512/2012. Case: Ramesh Chandra Sharma Vs Central Administrative Tribunal, Jaipur Bench, Jaipur & Ors.. Rajasthan High Court
1. Heard the learned counsel for petitioner. Petitioner has preferred this writ petition challenging the impugned order of Central Administrative Tribunal, Jaipur Bench, Jaipur (for short' the Tribunal') dated 16.08.2012, whereby Original Application No. 215/2012, filed by petitioner against his transfer order dated 28.02.2012, has been dismissed.
D.B. Civil Writ Petition No. 6802 of 2011 and D.B. Civil Misc. Stay Application No. 6176 of 2011. Case: National Institute of Ayurveda Vs Central Administrative Tribunal, Jaipur & Ors.. Rajasthan High Court
1. By way of the instant writ petition, the petitioner has implored to quash and set aside the order dated 10th February, 2011, whereby the learned Central Administrative Tribunal, Jaipur Bench, Jaipur, allowed the Original Application filed by the applicant-respondent no. 2 Shambhu Prakash Sharma and directed the non-applicant-petitioner to calcul...
D.B. Civil Writ Petition No. 99 of 2002. Case: S.M. Goyal Vs The Central Administrative Tribunal and Ors.. Rajasthan High Court
1. Instant petition is directed against order of the Central Administrative Tribunal (the Tribunal) dated 24.4.2001 followed with the order passed on review application dated 3.8.2001. The grievance of the petitioner before the Tribunal was that he was an employee worked as Demonstrator School Regional College of Education Ajmer (N.C.E.R.T.) and th...
OA No. 3943/2011. Case: Kailash Prasad Meena S/o Shri Gopi Ram Meena, Sorting Assistant, New Delhi Railway Station, Transit Mail Office, New Delhi-110055 Vs Union of India Through Secretary Ministry of Communications, Director of General of Posts, Dak Bhawan, New Delhi-110001, Meenu Parikh Patori, G. Dungari, Near Khemdas Temple, P.O. Rajgarh, Distt. Alwar Rajasthan, Abhijit Banerjee, C/o Kartik Chand, E-76, Ramgarh, Kolkata and Sajan Ram Chaudhary C/o Shri Ram Saini, ViII, Patari, K.i. Dungari, P.O. Karots, Via Rajgarh, Distt. Alwar Rajasthan. Central Administrative Tribunal
1. The applicant is an employee of the Postal Department, working as Sorting Assistant at the New Delhi Railway Station, Transit Mail Office. The respondents had introduced a Scheme for conducting an All India Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE, in short) for Recruitment to the posts of Inspector of Posts (IPO, in short), and the ex...
Original Application No. 85/2010. Case: Bal Ram S/o Rampal Vs 1. Union of India, Through General Manager, Western Central Railway, Jabalpur (M.P.), 2. Divisional Railway Manager (Estt.), Western Central Railway, Kota Division, Kota (Rajasthan). Central Administrative Tribunal
1. The present OA is directed against the order dated 28.11.2008 (Annexure A/1) showing the name of the applicant in the list of the retiring employees and vide impugned order dated 01.10.1993 (Annexure A/2), rejected the representation of the applicant. 2. The case of the applicant is that he was initially appointed on the post of Casual Truck Dr...
O.A. 2083/2008, M.A.1521/2008. Case: Dharam Veer Singh, Rajasthan Vs 1. Government of Nct of Delhi, Chief Secretary, New Delhi, 2. Commissioner of Police, New Delhi, 3. Deputy Commissioner of Police, Delhi. Central Administrative Tribunal
1. By Annexure 'A' dated 20.08.2008, candidature of the applicant for being considered for the post of Constable in Delhi Police has been cancelled. He had responded against a recruitment held in the year 2006. In the preliminary rounds, he got through, of course, subject to medical fitness to be adjudged and verification of details and such other
- Labour Welfare in India. Labour Law
Case: Anil Kumar Soni and Ors. Vs Central Administrative Tribunal and Ors.. Rajasthan High Court
2. All the petitioners submitted representations for issuing appointment letters to the post of Ticket Collector, but the General Manager, Western Railway, rejected the same. Dissatisfied with the rejection orders, the petitioners filed OAs in the Central Administrative Tribunal, Jaipur Bench, Jaipur and the same were dismissed, both on merits as a...
- Sexual Harassment and Law in India. Indian Perspective
D.B. Civil Writ Petition No. 1715/2002 and D.B. Civil Misc. Stay Application No. 1461/2002. Case: Padam Chand G. Vs The Central Administrative Tribunal, Jaipur Bench and Ors.. Rajasthan High Court
1. This writ petition has been filed by petitioner, Padam Chand G., way back in the year 2002 challenging order dated 19.11.2001 passed by Central Administrative Tribunal, Jaipur Bench, Jaipur (for short 'the Tribunal') in Original Application No. 251/2001 with the prayer that the respondents be directed to modify order dated 06.06.2001 and regular...
Original Application No. 18/2008 with Misc. Applications Nos. 333/2010 & 137/2011. Case: R. N. Saraswat S/o Jwala Prasad, Enforcement Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer, O/o Employees Provident Fund Organisation, Regional Office, Rajasthan Vs 1. Union of India, Through the Secretary to the Government of India, Ministry of Labour, New Delhi, 2. Central Provident Fund Commissioner, Employees Provident Fund Organisation, New Delhi, 3. Regional Provident Fund Commission, Rajasthan Regional Office, Employees Provident Fund Organisation, Jaipur. Central Administrative Tribunal
"(i) That the respondents may be directed to give promotion to the applicant to the cadre of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner scale Rs.8000-13500/- after completion of 7 years regular service on the post of Enforcement Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer i.e. 1996 with due benefits and seniority by following rule of 3% reservation to physically...
Original Application No. 28/2007. Case: Satpil Antil S/o Srichand Antil, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Postal Civil Sub Division-1, Jaipur Vs 1. Union of India, Through its Secretary to the Government of India, Department of Telecom, Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, New Delhi, 2. Member (T), Telecom Commission, Department of Telecommunications, Sanchar Bhawan, New Delhi, 3. Union of India, Through its Secretary to the Government of India, Department of Posts, Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Dak Bhawan, New Delhi, 4. Chief General Manager Telecom, Rajasthan Circle, Jaipur, 5. Chief Postmaster General, Rajasthan Circle, Jaipur. Central Administrative Tribunal
1. The present OA has been preferred by the applicant against the Memorandum dated 16.01.2007 received on 25.01.2007, issued by respondent no. 2, by which disciplinary proceedings under Rule 14 of CCS (CCA) Rules, 1965 has been initiated on the allegations that applicant while working as Junior Engineer (Civil) in the year 1982 at Sriganganagar fai...
D.B. Civil Writ Petition No. 13139/2013. Case: Om Prakash Jajoo Vs Union of India. Rajasthan High Court
2. The facts necessary for adjudication of the petition are that the Department of Comptroller & Auditor General of India is having two cadres; one of Auditor and another of Divisional Accountants. The post of Divisional Accountants is a part of the cadre of accountants and that is available with several departments under Government of Rajastha...
...To question correctness of the judgment dated 13.9.2013 passed by learned Central Administrative Tribunal, Jodhpur Bench, Jodhpur, this petition for writ is preferred. 2. The facts necessary for ...
Review Application No. 10/2012 in Original Application Number 454/2011. Case: Mohd Yusuf Beig son of Shri Ahmed Beig, aged about 40 years, resident of 168, Khanji Peer (North), Udaipur-313001, presently posting as Postal Assistant, Speed Post Centre, Udaipur Vs The Union of India through the Secretary to the Govt., Ministry of Communication and Info Technology, Department of Posts, Sanchar Bhawan, New Delhi, The Chief Post Master General, Rajasthan Circle, Jaipur, The Post Master General, Rajasthan Southern Region, Ajmer and Shri B.N. Tripathi, Post Master General, Rajasthan Southern Region Ajmer. Central Administrative Tribunal
The applicant has submitted that vide this order the Tribunal has directed the competent authority to consider the case of the applicant for posting within the Division subject to availability of vacancy and other criteria. There was a stay order operating in respect of this order on 18.10.2011 in the following terms:- Heard. Issue Notice by Dasti...
Original Application No. 2377/2010. Case: Abhinandan Singh, Senior Architect (Retd.), Military Engineer Services, Jaipur (Rajasthan) Vs 1. Union of India, Through Secretary, Ministry of Defence, 2. Engineer-in-Chief, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), 3. Secretary, Deptt. of Personnel and Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, 4. Secretary, Union Public Service Commission. Central Administrative Tribunal
1. Abhinandan Singh, the applicant herein, superannuated on 30.11.2008 while holding the post of Senior Architect, on which post he was promoted on 25.3.1998. DPC for promotion on the post of Chief Architect for the vacancies of the years 2006-07 and 2007-08 was held on 22.8.2008, just about three months prior to retirement of the applicant. Howeve...
O.A. No. 32/Jodhpur/2012. Case: Sharad Chandra Salvi S/o Shri Sunder Lal aged about 55 years, resident of H. No. 1-J-14, Housing Board Colony, Banswara, at present employed on the post of Assistant Post Master, Chetek Circle HO Udaipur Vs Union of India through the Secretary to the Government of India, Department of Posts, Ministry of Communication & I.T., Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi - 01, The Post Master General, Rajasthan Southern Region, Ajmer and Senior Superintendent of Post Offices, Udaipur Division, Udaipur. Central Administrative Tribunal
1. The instant OA has not been filed against any particular order but, has rather been preferred for getting the period after expiry of 90 days from the date of suspension i.e. 30.01.2011 and onwards till the date of revocation of the suspension i.e. 22.11.2011 treated as having been spent on duty for all practical purposes. The following reliefs h...
Original Application No. 255/2011. Case: Mohisin Khan S/o Late Shri Shokat Ali Aged about 20 Years, Resident of Ward No. 16, Behind Makdinath School, Village and PO Ratangarh District Churu 331022 his Late Father Shri Shokat Ali was Last Employed as Telephone Mechanic in Telephone Exchange, BSNL, Bigga District Churu Vs Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited through its Chairman & Managing Director, Corporate Office, Bharat Sanchar Bhawan, Harish Chandra Mathur Lane, Janpath, New Delhi 110001, Chief General Manager Telecom, BSNL, Rajasthan Telecom Circle, Jaipur and General Manager Telecom District, Churu, BSNL, District Churu. Central Administrative Tribunal
(1) The impugned order dt. 19.2.2011 (Annexure A-1) may be declared illegal and the same may be quashed. The respondents may be directed to award due marks for residing in rented house and consider the candidature of the applicant for appointment on compassionate grounds as per rules and allow all consequential benefits. (ii) That any other direct...
Original Application No. 513/2011. Case: Girdhari Lal Chaudhary S/o. Shri Teja Ram Aged About 51 Years, Resident of Sunaro Ka Nohra Ki Gali, Shastrinagar, Barmer at Present Employed on the Post of Postal Assistant in Barmer HO in Barmer Postal Division Vs Union of India through Secretary to the Government of India, Ministry of Communication & Info. Technology, Department of Post, Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi, Post Master General, Rajasthan Western Region, Jaipur 302001 and Superintendent of Post Offices, Barmer Division, Barmer. Central Administrative Tribunal
1. The instant OA is directed against the order transferring the applicant from the post of Treasurer, Barmer HPO in Barmer, to Jodhpur Division under the provisions of Rule 37 of the P & T Manual, Volume IV subject to the conditions as laid down in Rule 37 in the interest of service, with immediate effect. The applicant in his application has
- Consumerism in Health Care - a Critique. A Critique of Consumerism in Healthcare with Reference to the Indian Consumer Law
Arbitral Tribunal v. Court The Delhi High Court Walks The Tight Rope Of Jurisdiction
... Facts:. The Petitioner was in the business of developing a biomass plant in Rajasthan and entered in a Project Development Agreement dated May 2, 2010 with the Respondent, which is a ... the power that is exercised by the Court under Section 11 is in the nature of an administrative order."2The Court observed that it is the Arbitral Tribunal which would rule on its own ...