maharashtra civil service rules
- Maharashtra Civil Services (Joining Time, Foreign Service and Payments during Suspension, Dismissal and Removal) (Amendment) Rules, 2013
Govt Makes Assets Disclosures Stricter
... government on Thursday amended the Maharashtra Civil Service Rules (conduct)-1979, to ...
Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation Officers /Employees (Classification, Recruitment and Promotion) Regulations, 2012
... Corporation Officers/ employess (Classification of Services, Recruitment and Promotion) Regulations 2012. . And whereas, ... Rules framed with the approval of State Government vide letter No. ... these regulations, the provisions contained in Maharashtra Civil Service Rules regarding special issues/matters shall be binding ...
- Indian Police System. Need For Reforms
Maharashtra Accounts and Local Fund Accounts, Group C Services Departmental Examination Rules, 2012
...(5) Recruitment to Government Service. (6) Introduction to Maharashtra Civil Services Rules,- Section I: Posts and Appointment. II: Pay III: Joining Time IV: Allowances V: Miscellaneous (7) Printing and stationary (8) Handing of Government Money. (9) Hand Book of Instructions ...
Writ Petition No. 5815 of 2007. Case: Dnyaneshwar Sopanrao Bhandare Vs 1. State of Maharashtra, Secretary, Urban Development Department, 2. Nagpur Municipal Corporation, Commissioner, 3. Additional Commissioner, Nagpur Municipal Corporation, Civil Lines. Bombay High Court
1. Writ Petition is to be disposed of finally at the stage of admission itself as per orders dated 12th June 2008. Accordingly, we have heard Shri Chandurkar, learned counsel for the petitioner, Shri Mandpe, learned AGP for respondent No.1 and Shri Kaptan, learned counsel for respondents No.2 & 3 for some time and then they sought leave to plac...
...His basic contention is that the discontinuation from service of one Shri Gharde was never informed to him and hence he could not have been blamed for recovery ...It is further stated that the provisions of Maharashtra Civil Service (Discipline & Appeal) Rules, 1979, (i.e. 1979 Rules or Discipline & Appeal rules hereinafter), are adopted vide resolution by ...
Writ Petition No. 1751 Of 2011. Case: Mahendrakumar Harmansingh Siriya Vs The Hon ble Chief Justice, High Court of Judicature at Bombay & Ors.. Bombay High Court
1. The Petitioner has been retired prematurely from judicial service in public interest under Rule 19 of the Maharashtra Judicial Service Rules 2008 read with subrule (4) of Rule 10 of the Maharashtra Civil Service (Pension) Rules, 1982. The Petitioner joined judicial service as a Civil Judge, Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate, First Class on...
Writ Petition No. 2604 of 1988. Case: N.K. Satyadas Vs State of Maharashtra and Anr.. Bombay High Court
3. Petitioner sought retirement as from 31-8-1988 A.N. on the basis of Rule 10(5)(a)(i) of the Maharashtra Civil Services (Pension) Rules, 1982. Respondents dispute the eligibility of petitioner to seek the benefit of the aforesaid rule. The undisputed facts are that petitioner was born on 1-6-1937 and joined service on 15-11-1971. He gave a notice...
Writ Petition No.4639 of 2005. Case: State Of Maharashtra; Director Vs M G Dingankar. Bombay High Court
The State of Maharashtra has challenged in this writ petition filed under Article 227 of the Constitution of India judgment and order dated 23/11/04 delivered by the Maharashtra Administrative Tribunal ("the Tribunal" for short) in Original Application No. 759 of 2003. We must begin with the gist of the facts. The respondent was a...
Writ Petition No. 2894 of 2010. Case: State of Maharashtra Vs Shrikrishna Jagannath Laskhare. Bombay High Court
4. This petition filed under Articles 226 and 227 of the Constitution of India takes exception to the order dated 10.9.2009 passed by the Vice Chairman of the Maharashtra Administrative Tribunal (for short "the MAT") in OA No. 816/09 which was filed by the respondent. The respondent joined the government service as Sales Tax Officer Class II on 5.1...
W.P. No. 2383 of 2009. Case: Dattatray Atmaram Ganfade Vs District Superintendent of Police and Ors.. Bombay High Court
2. In Original Application No. 1045 of 1993, Maharashtra Administrative Tribunal, Nagpur, at the instance of the Petitioner, who was the Applicant therein, has quashed and set aside his termination order dated 18-6-1993, refused to grant backwages and ordered the Respondents to reinstate the Petitioner on production of medical fitness certificate f...
Writ Petition No. 8623 of 2014. Case: Rajendra Vs The State of Maharashtra and Ors.. Bombay High Court
1. The petition is filed to challenge the judgment and order of Original Application No. 220/2013, which was pending before Maharashtra Administrative Tribunal, Mumbai (Bench at Aurangabad) (hereinafter referred to as 'MAT' for short). The proceeding was filed by present respondent No. 5 to challenge the appointment of petitioner made by Sub Divisi...
- Labour Welfare in India. Labour Law
Writ Petition No. 2611 of 2008. Case: Shri Masuood Alam Khan-Pathan, Adult, Occ. at present Advocate Vs State of Maharashtra, through the Secretary, Medical Education and Drugs Department, The Secretary, Medical Education and Drugs Department and The Commissioner. Bombay High Court
2. The Petitioner was working as the Administrative Officer in the office of the Administrative Medical Officer, E.S.I.S. at Mumbai. At the time of audit of the Hospital account, misappropriation of some amount was revealed and the investigation was carried out. The Petitioner was prosecuted along with some other person for misappropriation of the
... Authority under provisions of Rule 27 of the Maharashtra Civil Service (Pension) Rules, 1982 directed that 50% of the pension ...
Writ Petition No. 4901 of 2009. Case: Sadashiv Vishnu Rayate Vs 1. State of Maharashtra, Principal Secretary, Law and Judiciary, 2. High Court of Bombay. Bombay High Court
3. This petition filed under Article 226 of the Constitution of India, challenges the order of respondent No.1 dated 26-03-2008, by which order the petitioner has been compulsory retired from service. The petitioner was serving as a Judicial Officer and at the relevant time, was serving as Ad Hoc District Judge and Additional Sessions Judge, Pune.
- Consumerism in Health Care - a Critique. A Critique of Consumerism in Healthcare with Reference to the Indian Consumer Law
Civil Appeal Nos. 5397-5406/2014 (Arising out of S.L.P. (Civil) Nos. 36319-36328/2009), C.A. Nos. 5407-5409/2014 Arising out of SLP (Civil) Nos. 36330-36332/2009, C.A. Nos. 5413-5422/2014 Arising out of SLP (Civil) Nos. 36334-36343/2009, C.A. Nos. 5410-5412/2014 Arising out of SLP (Civil) Nos. 36344-36346/2009, C.A. Nos. 5439-5441/2014 Arising.... Case: M.S. Sandhu and Anr. Etc. Vs State of Punjab and Ors. Etc.. Supreme Court
2. The perennial dispute of seniority between the direct recruits and promotees, that keeps showing its fang time and again in one form or the other, has surfaced in these batch of appeals as well. Having regard to the nature of the dispute, we deem it proper to narrate the facts sequentially and while doing so, we will also be stating the respecti...
...3. Genesis of the dispute lies in the Punjab Police Service Rules 1959 (hereinafter referred to as "1959 Rules") and the ... before us, was commented upon by this Court in Maharashtra Vikrikar Karamchari Sangathan v. State of Maharashtra (2000) 2 ...
- Restorative Justice in Preventing Custodial Crimes in India. Restorative Justice, Human Rights, Custodial Crimes, Causes, Consequences, Care
Writ Petition No. 1561 of 2000. Case: Sudhir R. Koli and Ors. Vs Maharashtra Pollution Control Board and Anr.. Bombay High Court
1. The Maharashtra Pollution Control Board has been constituted in pursuance of the provisions of the Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974, in order to exercise the powers conferred upon it and perform the functions assigned to it by the Act. Sub-section (3) of Section 12 of the Act lays down that subject to such rules as may be ma...
- Sexual Harassment and Law in India. Indian Perspective