jurisdiction of bombay city civil court
City Civil Court Gets More Power
...While all district courts across the state have unlimited jurisdiction, the civil court, so far, could only handle matters involving property valuing up to Rs. 50,000. ...1 crore. The Bombay City Civil Court Act, 1948, was enacted to establish the city civil court in Greater Mumbai, with ...
'May', 'Can' & 'Shall Have The Right' In Arbitration Clause The Legal Position Under The Arbitration Law Of India
... Pal Dalmia, Advocate, Supreme Court of India and Delhi High Court, Partner ... these presents, only courts in Bombay would have jurisdiction to try and ... need not necessarily go to the Civil Court by way of suit but can also go ... jurisdiction of the courts in city of Delhi.". The Hon'ble High Court ...
- Arbitration and Conciliation Laws in India. Understanding their Evolution and Future Prospects
- The Administrative Relations Between Union And The States. In India
- Indian Police System. Need For Reforms
- Consumerism in Health Care - a Critique. A Critique of Consumerism in Healthcare with Reference to the Indian Consumer Law
- Labour Welfare in India. Labour Law
- Sexual Harassment and Law in India. Indian Perspective
The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
(a) to the State of Nagaland, (b) to the tribal areas, but the concerned State Government may, by notification, apply such provisions or any of them to the whole or part of the State of Nagaland or such tribal areas, as the case may be, with such supplemental, incidental or consequential modifications, as may be specified in the notification. Expla...
- The Effects of Sharing Water between Bangladesh and India. A practical analysis and recommendations
- Labour Laws in India. - A INSIGHT IN TO THE LAWS
- Computer Programme- An Intellectual Property. With reference to Protection and Challenges before India
- WOMEN AND LAW: AN INDIAN PERSPECTIVE. History, International Conventions, Indian Constitution and Other Laws relating to Women
- A New Direction for Institutional Reform in India. Bureacratic Failures, Judicial activism and alternatives for Institutional Reform
The Income-Tax Act, 1995
4. Charge of income-tax 1 (1)Where any Central Act enacts that income-tax shall be charged for any assessment year at any rate or rates, income-tax at that rate or those rates shall be charged for that year in accordance with, and 2[subject to the provisions (including provisions for the levy of additional income-tax) of, this Act] in respect of th...
Courts Can Question Bmc On Illegal Structure Notices [Mumbai]
MUMBAI: In an important judgment, The Bombay HC has ruled that the civil court must consider ... by way of stay usually obtained from city civil courts. The HC's ruling came on a petition ..., but taking note of the bar to the jurisdiction of the civil courts under Section 515A, he was ...
Lawyers Don't Want Criminal Cases Transferred to Sewri Sessions Court
...10 -- The increase in the number of civil courts to accommodate more litigation hasn't gone ... into force various amended sections of the Bombay City Civil Court (Amendment) Act, 2012, with ... said with the increase in pecuniary jurisdiction of the sessions courts and the corresponding ...
- Ownership of Land without Earth. Evaluation on the Establishment and Management of the Apartment Ownership Schemes in Indian Perspective
Case Fast-Tracked, but No Guarantee of Quick Verdict [India]
... will be heard by a fast track court, experts opine that there is little ..."The court has a jurisdiction of about 20 police stations. Besides ...Justice H Suresh, a retired Bombay high court judge said that fast track ... moved to a special court in the city civil and sessions court. Among these ...
Agencies Go Slow in Curbing Encroachments [Thane]
... including collector, forest and City and Industrial Development Corporation ... encroachments within its jurisdiction. Of all the state land, the worst ... interest litigation filed in the Bombay high court by NGO Harit Vasai ... proposals for creation of civil police and dedicated police stations," ...
Duality of Command Will Degrade Police's Professionalism [Mumbai]
... of government and the Supreme Court are so exercised about liberating the ... sub-inspectors in their jurisdictions. The government has withdrawn these ... successive commissioners in the city were not able to transfer a PI out of a ...While the Maharashtra Civil Services rules apply for all other rnment employees, the Bombay Police (Punishment & Appeal) rules ...
Azad Maidan Violence: Action Against Jail Staff for Assaulting 23 Accused
... 19 -- The principal judge of the Bombay city civil and sessions court directed ... jails located within its jurisdiction. The magistrate court can take action ...
Permanent Lok Adalat to Settle Under 25l Cases [Mumbai]
... parties cannot invoke the jurisdiction of any other court in the same dispute. ... only be challenged before the Bombay high court and only in cases when the ...The city's Permanent Lok Adalat will be led by ... be held on Saturday at the city civil and sessions court, Kala Ghoda. ...
No Hc Help for Illegal Property Buyers
... to be pulled down soon, with the Bombay high court, on Monday, refusing to ... to use its extraordinary jurisdiction to help out the affected flat and shop ... said the buyers can approach civil or criminal courts if they want to ... shops had moved high court after City and Industrial Development Corporation ...