definition of common intention and common object
Taxing Times: Copyright Or Copyrighted Article? The Debate Continues
...The definition refers to royalty as including ... the software furnished, as object code. Reliance Infocomm was also not ... The common appellate forum for the Revenue against ...Therefore, the intention of the legislature was not to exclude ...
Analytical Approach: Rights Of A Person To File Opposition And Rectification
... likely to use the goods may object to the registration of a trademark in ... correct, and to exclude a mere common informer, it is undoubtedly of public ... without any bona fide intention to use the trademark and trademark is ... The definition of person aggrieved under section 47 is ...
Cyber Stalking and Cyber Harassment Legislation in the United States: A Qualitative Analysis
Despite growing concern among legal scholars and criminologists, our understanding of cyber stalking and cyber harassment legislation in the United States remains limited. Using a qualitative approach, this research work explored cyber stalking and cyber harassment legislation across the 50 states and identified themes present in the statutes. The primary themes that were identified using coaxial ...
Frames of Fraud: A Qualitative Analysis of the Structure and Process of Victimization On the Internet
In this paper, the structures and processes of Internet fraud are analyzed. By applying Goffman's (1974) concept of frame analysis, we show that fraud is a type of fabrication, a strategic interaction in which one party (the deceiver) uses information that allows a different interpretation of the situation as compared to the perspective of the deceived party. The process of becoming a victim of...
- Ownership of Land without Earth. Evaluation on the Establishment and Management of the Apartment Ownership Schemes in Indian Perspective
Law Of And Procedure For Appointment Of Arbitrator(S)
... should be such that shows the intention to incorporate the arbitration clause ... of even number of parties to object to such composition of the arbitral ...They have stated:. "It is common to use expressions such as 'a notice of ... would fall under the definition of Court. However, unlike the ...
- Computer Programme- An Intellectual Property. With reference to Protection and Challenges before India
Slovenian Criminal Code and Modern Criminal Law Approach to Computer-Related Fraud: A Comparative Legal Analysis
The purpose of the article is to present modern criminal law approach to computer-related fraud. Modern concept of fraud in criminal law includes deceiving a computer system and is becoming an established concept in the developed countries. However, the Slovenian Criminal Code has not yet adapted to the changes the new technology has brought. We still cling to the traditional concept by which...
- Sexual Harassment and Law in India. Indian Perspective
A Calmer You: Shout Out to Walking Loudspeakers
...Of course the neighbours don't object. Don't you know how important ... water on the road, then have the common sense to walk at a distance." I was ... enlighten him with the right definition of common sense. But then I stopped. ... fact be right in having that intention. It's upto you, however, to give them ...
- Consumerism in Health Care - a Critique. A Critique of Consumerism in Healthcare with Reference to the Indian Consumer Law
- The Administrative Relations Between Union And The States. In India
- Right to information in India. A Fundamental Right
Contract Review & Drafting - Rules One Should Know
... a reflection of the parties' intention to get into a legal relationship, but ... 1.The purpose or the object of the contract is instrumental in the ... have the terms related to definition of confidential information, duration ... contracts are finding common ground, nonetheless, the geographical ...
- Labour Welfare in India. Labour Law
- Arbitration and Conciliation Laws in India. Understanding their Evolution and Future Prospects
- Restorative Justice in Preventing Custodial Crimes in India. Restorative Justice, Human Rights, Custodial Crimes, Causes, Consequences, Care
- WOMEN AND LAW: AN INDIAN PERSPECTIVE. History, International Conventions, Indian Constitution and Other Laws relating to Women
FINANCE BILL, 2010 PROVISIONS RELATING TO DIRECT TAXES Introduction The provisions of the Finance Bill, 2010 relating to direct taxes seek to amend the Income-tax Act, inter alia, in order to,- (i)lower the tax burden on individual taxpayers by widening the tax slabs; (ii)allow small companies to convert into Limited Liability Partnerships without attracting capital gains tax liability; (iii)reduc...
- BUSINESS PROCESS OUTSOURCING AND LAW ON CONTRACT LABOUR IN INDIA. AN ANALYSIS OF LABOUR ISSUES IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ENABLED SERVICES
The Income-Tax Act, 1995
4. Charge of income-tax 1 (1)Where any Central Act enacts that income-tax shall be charged for any assessment year at any rate or rates, income-tax at that rate or those rates shall be charged for that year in accordance with, and 2[subject to the provisions (including provisions for the levy of additional income-tax) of, this Act] in respect of th...
The Government Officers' Indemnity Act, 1860
2. Punishment of offences committed within India.--Every person shall be liable to punishment under this Code and not otherwise for every act or omission contrary to the provisions thereof, of which he shall be guilty within 5*[India] 6****. 3. Punishment of offences committed beyond, but which by law may be tried within, India. 3. Punishment of of...
The Cantonments Act, 2006
An Act to consolidate and amend the law relating to the administration of cantonments with a view to impart greater democratisation, improvement of their financial base to make provisions for developmental activities and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto. BE it enacted by Parliament in the Fifty-seventh Year of the Republic of I...
Assessment of Sales Tax vis-à-vis Works Contract Tax - Contract Tax - Indian context
...The object of the new definition introduced in ... contract involved a dominant intention to transfer the property in goods and ...There may be many common features in both the contracts, some ...