board of revenue ajmer
D.B. Civil Special Appeal No. 626/2014. Case: Narayan Lal Vs The Board of Revenue, Ajmer and Ors.. Rajasthan High Court
1. The remonstrance of the appellant (respondent no. 5 in the writ petition) is against the perceived summary rejection of his application under Article 226(3) of the Constitution of India seeking vacation of the interim restraint granted vide order dated 20.5.2013 passed in S.B. Civil Writ Petition No. 5660/2013. 2. We have heard Mr. Madan Lal Pu...
D.B. Civil Special Appeal (w) No.4/2013. Case: Deepa Ram & Anr. Vs The Board of Revenue, Ajmer & Ors.. Rajasthan High Court
This appeal is directed against order dated 10.09.2012 passed by the learned Single Judge, whereby, the writ petition filed by the petitioners has been dismissed in limine. The facts in brief may be noticed thus: the petitioners were allotted 14 bigha land comprised in Khasra No.651 in village Balunda for a period of one year by order dated 15.07.1...
S.B. Civil Writ Petition No. 10080 of 2011. Case: Mst. Gulab and Anr. Vs Board of Revenue Rajasthan, Ajmer and Ors.. Rajasthan High Court
2. The facts of the case are that one Bhura died on 10.06.1971 leaving behind his wife Mst. Gulab (petitioner No.l herein) and daughter Smt. Sita (petitioner No.2 herein). It appears that in respect of lands falling in khasra Nos.60, 61, 156 to 162 measuring 50 bighas 10 biswas and khasra Nos.155, 159 and 162 measuring 6 bighas 16 biswas of Village...
S.B. Civil Writ Petition No. 2325/2013 and Stay Application No. 1860/2013. Case: Sohan Lal Verma and Another Vs Board of Revenue Rajasthan, Ajmer through its Registrar and Others. Rajasthan High Court
1. Petitioners are member of Scheduled Caste category and they are working on the post of Patwari in Tonk District. Petitioner No. 1 stood at S. No. 69 and petitioner No. 2 stood at S. No. 75 in the seniority list published by respondent No. 2 on 21.12.2012. 2. Grievance of the petitioners is that the petitioners have not been promoted to the post...
S.B. Civil Writ Petition No. 14835/2013. Case: Sampat Raj Mehta Vs Board of Revenue and Ors.. Rajasthan High Court
6. The circumstances of the case evidently suggest that there has been transfer of this case very casually from one court to the other, which has potential to create confusion between the parties. In this case the notices were also not served on the petitioners-defendants individually but they were affixed on their farm house without prior approval...
Order:. Vineet Kothari, J. 1. The petitioner has filed the present writ petition against the order dtd. 4.6.2013, Annex. 1 passed by the learned Board of Revenue, Ajmer, whereby the learned Board of Revenue held as under:. 6. The circumstances of the case evidently suggest that there has been transfer of this case very casually from one court to the other, which has ...
D.B. Special Appeal Writ No. 642/2004. Case: Ugam Singh and Anr. Vs State of Rajasthan and Ors.. Rajasthan High Court
1. The appellants-writ-petitioners being aggrieved by the judgment and order dated 22.9.2004 passed in S.B. Civil Writ Petition No. 4090/2004 negating their assailment of the order dated 27.8.2004 rendered by the learned Board of Revenue, Ajmer in revision no. 136/01 affirming the order dated 19.6.2001 of the District Collector, Nagaur in revenue a...
D.B. Civil Special Appeal Writ No. 446/2014. Case: Gangavishan and Ors. Vs The State of Rajasthan and Ors.. Rajasthan High Court
1. Being aggrieved by the negation of the impugnment of the order dated 8.8.2008 passed by the learned Board of Revenue, Rajasthan, Ajmer thereby sustaining the adjudication on the issue involved by the Revenue Appellate Authority, Sri Ganganagar and the Sub-Divisional Officer (Revenue), Sri Karanpur, the writ-petitioners are in appeal seeking annu...
D.B. Civil Special Appeal (Writ) No. 1564/2011 in S.B. Civil Writ Petition No. 11183/2011. Case: Ram Prasad Vs The Board of Revenue for Rajasthan. Rajasthan High Court
1. The judgment and order dt. 26.08.2011, passed in S.B. Civil Writ Petition No. 11183/2011, constitutes the subject matter of challenge in the instant appeal. We have heard Mr. K.K. Mehrishi, the learned Senior Counsel assisted by Mr. Timan Singh, Advocate, for the appellant. 2. Briefly stated the facts, necessary for the disposal of the instant
... singular facts and circumstances of the case, Order 41 Rule 23A of the Code is attracted, as in the opinion of the learned Revenue Appellate Authority, Kota and the learned Board of Revenue, Ajmer, a fresh consideration of the issues on the basis of the revenue records and on a spot survey, was necessary in the interest of justice. In such eventuality, it was well within their authority as ...
D.B. Civil Special Appeal (Writ) No. 222/2013 in S.B. Civil Writ Petition No. 15884/2012. Case: Kundan Prasad Vs The Board of Revenue for Rajasthan. Rajasthan High Court
1. Being aggrieved by the judgment and order dt. 05.02.2013 passed in S.B. Civil Writ Petition No. 15884/2012, dismissing his challenge to the decision dt. 14.09.2012 of the learned Board of Revenue for Rajasthan, Ajmer, the appellant/writ-petitioners seeks redress in the instant appeal. We have heard Mr. K.K. Mehrishi, Senior Counsel assisted by M...
D.B. Civil Special Appeal (Writ) No. 648/2014. Case: Gajendra Singh Nain Vs State of Rajasthan & Ors.. Rajasthan High Court
1. The respondent No. 5 Baldeo Singh Suda, who was working as Tehsildar Kolayat, District Bikaner was transferred on the post of Tehsildar Lohawat vide order dated 1.3.20014 along with 143 Tehsildars by the Board of Revenue, Ajmer. The respondent No. 5 challenged his transfer by way of an appeal before the Rajasthan Civil Services Appellate Tribuna...
S.B. Civil Writ Petition No. 2609 of 2011. Case: Allarakha Vs State of Rajasthan & Anr.. Rajasthan High Court
1. Having heard the learned counsel for the petitioner and having perused the material placed on record, this Court is satisfied not only about the total baselessness of this writ petition but also of the otherwise intent of the petitioner that he seeks to avoid the consideration of matter on merits in the reference pending before the Board of Reve...
S.B. Civil Writ Petition No. 2334/1995 with Stay Application No. 2003/1995. Case: Rambharosi Lal and Ors. Vs State of Rajasthan and Ors.. Rajasthan High Court
1. Petitioners have filed this writ petition against order/judgment of the Board of Revenue for Rajasthan, Ajmer, dt. 10.01.1995 by which a reference made to it by the District Collector, Bharatpur, has been accepted. The District Collector, Bharatpur, vide order dt. 24.05.1994, under Sec. 9 read with Section 82 of the Land Revenue Act, 1956, made
State Gets First Woman Chief Secy [Jaipur]
... Hooja would now takes her place as the chairperson of Board of Revenue, Ajmer, the post she held since September 29, 2007. ...
Dri, Ed Set to Probe Adani Group for Allegedly Over-Valuing Power Equipment Imports [India Business]
...-ports Adani Group has come under the scanner of India's revenue intelligence agency as well as the Enforcement Directorate. The ...In November 2013, the Central Board of Excise & Customs (CBEC) had reminded the Directorate General ...
Criminal Misc. Cancellation of Bail Application Nos. 3980 and 3844 of 2004. Case: State of Rajasthan Vs Ravishankar Srivastava and another. Rajasthan High Court
1. The State of Rajasthan has filed these two applications under Section 439(2) Cr. P. C. for cancellation of order granting bail to the accused non-applicants by Mr. R. S. Rathore, RHJS, Special Judge, Sessions Court (Prevention of Corruption Act) Jaipur, (for short "Special Judge"), in FIR No. 109/2004 of Anti Corruption Bureau, Jaipur. The Speci...
...S. Srivastava, IAS, who was holding the post of Member, Revenue Board, Rajasthan, Ajmer, had decided a revenue case pending ...
Fake Candidate Jumps Out of Window [Jaipur]
JAIPUR/AJMER: A fake candidate, who was appearing in an examination for the ...For the Rajasthan Revenue Board, it was a big relief on Saturday evening when the largest ...
- Labour Welfare in India. Labour Law
Arora Homes in, Sandhu Shifted [Jaipur]
... in Gehlot government, has been shifted as member, revenue board, Ajmer. Abhay Kumar, JDA commissioner, will take charge as ...
Jodhpur Lawyers Protest Demand for Hc Bench in Udaipur [Jaipur]
... would go to Jaipur, education department to Bikaner, revenue board to Ajmer and the judicial capital to Jodhpur. "It was in ...
States Reorganisation Act, 1956
...(b) the territories of the existing State of Ajmer; . (c) Abu Road taluka of Banaskantha district in the existing ...3(i), Extra, page 795. Section 74 - Distribution of revenues . (1) Section 3 of the Union Duties of Excise (Distribution) ... day, by notified order, provide for the constitution of the Board of Directors of the Financial Corporation for the State of Andhra ...
Jabalpur-Amravati Express Daily Run Delayed As Rake Not Available [Nagpur]
...'s office that since rake is not available from the Railway Board, frequency of the train cannot be increased," said Basant Shukla, ... train will be a boon for passengers and also serve as a revenue earner for railways," said Shailesh Pande of BYK. The budget had ...-Vishakapatnam, Patna-Yeshwantpur, Puri-Sainagar and Nagpur-Ajmer. However, the railways is yet to increase frequency of ...
11 Collectors Shifted in Major Rejig Before Polls [Jaipur]
... secretary, who has been given the charge as chairman, revenue board, Ajmer. Sudarsan Sethi, principal secretary, personnel will ...
ITSSA Nos. 65 and 67/JU/2006, (Assessment Year: 1991-1992;1992-1993;1993-1994;1994-1995;1995-1996;1996-1997;1997-1998;1998-1999;1999-2000;2000-2001). Case: 1. Vinod Kumar Mehta, 2. The ACIT, Udaipur Vs 1. The ACIT, Udaipur, 2. Shri Vinod Kumar Mehta. ITAT (Income Tax Appellate Tribunal)
2. The Ld. CIT(A) erred in law as well as on the facts and circumstances of the case in confirming the addition of undisclosed income of Rs. 1,11,000/- made by the Assessing Officer on the basis of loose papers found during the course of search. 3. The Ld. CIT(A) erred in law as well as on the facts and circumstances of the case in confirming the
...The suit was pending in Revenue Board, Ajmer and has been remand back to the Tehsildar, Girwa. ...
Hounded by in-Laws, Woman Tells Inspector General That She Wants to End Life [Jaipur]
... her husband in Mumbai while a case was going on at the revenue board, Ajmer over a parental property dispute. They came to live ...
S.B. Civil (VAT) Revision No. 103 of 2012. Case: Assistant Commissioner (Anti Evasion) Vs Chamunda Petro Chemicals. Rajasthan High Court
1. Instant VAT revision petition has been filed by the Revenue challenging the order dated October 20, 2011 passed by the Rajasthan Tax Board, Ajmer in Appeal No. 954/08/Udaipur filed by the Revenue against order dated February 6, 2008 passed by the Deputy Commissioner (Appeals), Commercial Taxes, Udaipur in Appeal No. 80/RST/ET/07-08. The learned