andhra pradesh land reforms act 1973
Encroachment Near Hyderabad Airport.
Telugu media mogul Cherukuri Ramoji Rao is accused of land- grabbing. He has, through his company, Margadarsi Chit Fund Private Limited, allegedly grabbed 5.2 acres of government land in Palamukala village near the Hyderabad airport. Authorities in Ranga Reddy district, where the airport is located, slapped notices on Rao's firm on August 25 and sought an explanation as to why the land should not ...
Ramoji Told to Give Up Excess Land [Hyderabad]
... Rao and revenue officials, the Land Reforms Tribunal of Ranga Reddy district, headed by a ... land in excess than permitted under the Andhra Pradesh Land Reforms (Ceiling on Agricultural dings) Act, 1973. The Ramoji Group has been vehemently opposing ...
- Indian Police System. Need For Reforms
- Restorative Justice in Preventing Custodial Crimes in India. Restorative Justice, Human Rights, Custodial Crimes, Causes, Consequences, Care
- Labour Welfare in India. Labour Law
- Consumerism in Health Care - a Critique. A Critique of Consumerism in Healthcare with Reference to the Indian Consumer Law
- WOMEN AND LAW: AN INDIAN PERSPECTIVE. History, International Conventions, Indian Constitution and Other Laws relating to Women
- Sexual Harassment and Law in India. Indian Perspective
- ENVIRONMENTAL LAW AND ITS RELATED ASPECTS. THE INDIAN CONSTITUTIONAL ASPECT AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT, ENVIRONMENTAL DEGRADATION AND RIGHT TO HEALTH
1947 to 2007
: INDIA AT 60 A DIVIDED DAWN