4th pay commission report
- Consumerism in Health Care - a Critique. A Critique of Consumerism in Healthcare with Reference to the Indian Consumer Law
7th Pay Commission Announced for Central Govt Employees
...The average time taken by a Pay Commission to submit its recommendations has been about two years. Accordingly, allowing about two years for the commission to submit its report, the recommendations are likely to be implemented with effect from January 1, 2016. The names of the Chairperson and members as well as the terms of reference (ToR) of the commission will be ...
- The Effects of Sharing Water between Bangladesh and India. A practical analysis and recommendations
- Sexual Harassment and Law in India. Indian Perspective
Damaging a Great Institution
... for limited promotions, early retirement and to soften blows of the earlier Pay Commissions, the service chiefs demanded 'running pay band' and 'rank pay' from the 4th Central Pay Commission ... the staff of more than 150 officers assembled to work out the nitty-gritty of various CPC reports. The 5th CPC's report runs into 2,100 pages in three volumes, where less than 50 pages deal with ...
- Labour Welfare in India. Labour Law
- Arbitration in India, England & Wales
Slovenian Criminal Code and Modern Criminal Law Approach to Computer-Related Fraud: A Comparative Legal Analysis
The purpose of the article is to present modern criminal law approach to computer-related fraud. Modern concept of fraud in criminal law includes deceiving a...
The Income-Tax Act, 1995
4. Charge of income-tax 1 (1)Where any Central Act enacts that income-...
Nation Needs Accommodation, Not Intolerance
...In the social arena the most remarkable developments was Transparency International's report on corruption in the services sector depicting the police as the most corrupt service. An opinion ...However, Anti-Corruption Commission Chairman Ghulam Rahman, who was the chief guest at the function organised to disseminate the TIB ...
- Ownership of Land without Earth. Evaluation on the Establishment and Management of the Apartment Ownership Schemes in Indian Perspective
The Finance Act, 2008
2. Income-tax. - (1) Subject to the provisions of sub-sections (2)...
The Companies Act, 1956
(2) "articles" means the articles of association of a company ...
Franchisee Costs Consumers Rs 200cr [Nagpur]
...Maharashtra Electricity Regulatory Commission (MERC) has passed on the cost to consumers through new tariff structure. The Commission has ruled hat this was a temporary measure and has asked MSEDCL to submit the audit report by December 12, 2010. Torrent Power Ltd was appointed as franchisee for Bhiwandi in January 2007. ...
The Semiconductor Integrated Circuits Layout-Design Act, 2000
WHEREAS the Final Act embodying the results of the Uruguay Round of...
The Central Excise Tariff Act, 1985
3. Emergency power of Central Government to increase duty of excise. (...
The Employees' Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
(a) to every establishment which is a factory engaged in any industry ...
The Dock Workers (Regulation of Employment) Act, 1948
(b) "dock worker" means a person employed or to be employed in, ...
The Pharmacy Act, 1948
3[Provided that where on account of the territorial changes brought...
The Central Excises and Salt Act, 1944
6[(a) "adjudicating authority" means any authority competent to ...
The Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992
An Act to provide for the establishment of a Board to protect the...
The Slum Areas (Improvement and Clearance) Act, 1956
(g) "owner " includes any person who is receiving or is...
The Copyright Act, 1957
(iii)in relation to a literary or dramatic work, any abridgement of...
The Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1956
(b)" Government security " means a security created and issued, ...